RAVENSWOOD — This weekend, Chicagoans can take advantage of Open House Chicago to see some of the most intriguing buildings in Lincoln Square and Ravenswood.
The Chicago Architecture Center’s Open House is Saturday and Sunday, and it will feature more than 150 locations in 20 neighborhoods. Entry is free unless otherwise noted.
Some sites may require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for entry. Check the individual site listings for more details.
What you can tour:
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church, 4550 N. Hermitage Ave.
- Chicago Printmakers Collaborative, 4912 N. Western Ave.
- DANK Haus German American Cultural Center, 4740 N. Western Ave.
- Luther Memorial Church, 2500 W. Wilson Ave.
- Ravenswood Event Center, 4025 N. Ravenswood Ave.
- Starshaped Press, 4636 N. Ravenswood Ave., Suite 103
- KOVAL Distillery, 4241 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Listen to the Block Club Chicago podcast: